Top Secret Fat Loss Secret- a Review of Fat Loss

As a physician, even I find this Top Secret Fat Loss Secret website a little graphic. It probably should come with a warning of "do not read this while eating".
Since the gist of this approach to fat loss in the Top Secret Fat Loss Secret is that you are fat and unhealthy because of the disgusting critters and plaque in your gut, I guess the in your face approach is intended.


The author is a physician who basically tells you she will teach you how to "poop" out all the critters that are causing you to be fat and ill and which are keeping you from losing weight.
Now I can guarantee you 99.8% of doctors don't want you sick because that is how they make a living. The author actually says this on her squeeze page. I have fought the weight problem myself for a long time and what works for me is low carb. There are certainly many different approaches to losing weight and this Top Secret Fat Loss Secret is another one.
There are testimonials on the squeeze page but there are always testimonials. I think that the pathophysiology explained on this Top Secret Fat Loss Secret page has a lot of true facts but I don't know if that you will lose weight following this system. It is probably one of the newest and most popular approaches on the internet to weight loss and it appears to work for some people.
I think if you are not able to lose weight, you might look at this. the doctor has credentials that she presents in Top Secret Fat Loss Secret.
I can't find the money back guarantee but it may be there somewhere.
There is a free subscription to the doctor's online magazine available as well.
I think it is safe to check it out and you may be one of the people who find that the Top Secret Fat Loss Secret works for you. Don't read while eating!
Back To Top